Education and Training
Award winning career with over 20 years in the business.
Coldwell Banker Circle Of Excellence Award
Relocation Specialist. New Construction Specialist.
Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide.
Top 15 agent at Coldwell Banker Pittsburgh
Consistent Top Producer in excess of $28,000,000 in sales volume per year.
Effective Technology Strategies
- West Penn Multi List - Networks sales associates and homes for sale
- Internet Advertising - Our listings stand out from the others with extra photos, more detailed descriptions and Guided Tours
- User friendly websites - The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette named PittsburghMoves.com the 'most user friendly' site of any local area company
- Virtual Tours - Step inside the picture and get a 360 degree view of each room
- HomeBase InTouch - State-of-the-art technology connecting agents with home buyers instantly. All Coldwell Banker agents are equipped to respond within seconds to a customer inquiry, providing a fast, knowledgeable response.
Services for Buyers and Sellers
- Coldwell Banker Home Loans - Exclusive guarantees and Phone in, Move in Pre-approval Programs. Pre-approved buyers mean less 'fall throughs' at the closing.
- The Coldwell Banker Concierge - Can recommend hundreds of service providers before, during, and after you move
- American Home Shield Home Warranty - Covered items will be repaired for one low-price deductible.
- Relocation Division - Uniquely positioned as the principal broker for Cartus in Pittsburgh to bring more buyers and sellers together.
- Specialty Markets - We have separate programs and divisions for luxury homes, commercial property, new construction, auction services, and property management.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here